FULL-TIME ALUMINIUM WELDER (M/F)
To reinforce our production team, we are looking for a welder (m/f) to carry out welding work in the field of aluminium at the earliest opportunity. If you have completed your vocational training as a construction mechanic for welding technology or a related occupation in the metal sector, or if you have a comparable professional experience of many years in the profession as a welder, we look forward to receiving your informative application documents.
- Execution of welding work in the field of aluminium
- Preparing workpieces according to specification
- Working independently according to drawings, work schedules and welding sequence plans
- Independent quality control of the manufactured components
- Completed vocational training as a construction mechanic in welding technology or similar activity in the metal sector or comparable professional experience of many years in the profession as a welder.
- Very good knowledge of TIG and MIG welding in the aluminium sector
- At least 5 years of professional experience in this field
- Valid welding examinations are desirable
- High self-motivation to work independently and quality-consciously
- High commitment, flexibility and resilience
- Technical understanding and manual dexterity
- Good knowledge of German